Saturday 16 October 2010

Wedding magician.

Yesterday was a very busy evening indeed.  At 7.30pm I was performing at a wedding reception at 'The Manor house Hotel' in Castle Combe.  The at 10pm I was performing at a private dinner party in Tayndon.

The wedding reception was lovely quite an intimate and small group in a stunning drawing room of the Manor House I performed a few effects at a table for everyone and then worked my way around the room performing for small groups.

Everyone seemed to love the magic and it is a perfect form of entertainment for a wedding it really breaks the ice and provides a fantastic  talking point for people.  Quite often I perform during the photographs at weddings for the people not involved in them because often its a time where not much else is going on so a bit of entertainment fits in perfectly.

My second performance of the evening was at the end of a dinner party just 18 guests or so I used a similar format of performing for the group then going around the table to let everyone see slightly closer.  If your ever planning a private party and want to give your guests an experience they will never forget magic is perfect.  The host had not told anyone I was going to be there so it was a great surprise for the guests.

I finished my evening with a classic of magic a variation of the cups and balls and everyone seemed to really enjoy the performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment