Tuesday 9 November 2010

Well to the right is the photo for the blog.  I recently competed in the 'Cotswold Magic Society' annual cabaret competition.  The big news is that I won!!

I did a couple of variations on come classic magic plots including the cups and balls.  There were two lay judges and one magician judge and each act had ten minutes.

In other news I'm exhibiting at the Hatherly Manor wedding fayre this weekend.  So if your having a wedding soon and would like some unique and memorable entertainment come and see me at my stand.

Also this Wednesday I have been hired to entertain at a salon relaunch party in Cheltenham.  Which should be good fun also my girlfriend is the photographer for the event so fingers crossed I'll have some more pictures for the blog soon.

Thats all for now.

Darren.

No comments:

Post a Comment