Monday 17 January 2011

New years eve in January


New years eve is always a busy evening for performers and this year I has the pleasure of working for two hours doing close up magic around the tables at Boca Bar in Bristol. The event was fantastic other performers on the bill included two jugglers one stilt walker and a caricaturist. I got around all the tables in the time frame and had some fantastic responses to my work which is always nice. I managed to get hold of a couple of photographs......

After the Boca Bar event I headed straight to the 'Tabacco Factory" where I was performing walk around magic throughout the entire venue. Although certain areas where slightly easier where the music wasn't quite so loud. Again this was a fantastic event with a Circus theme and various circus performers scattered throughout the building.

It was certainly an exhausting evening but fantastic at the same time.

Next gig is in London on Thursday and it looks like it will be an entertaining evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment