Wednesday 9 March 2011

Trade show magic.

Well its been a little while since I lasted posted on the Blog so what have I been up to recently. Well February turned out to a better month than I was expected. First gig was up in Birmingham at The Belfry for a small Trade-show dealer day. The client was http://www.cashmarkllc.co.uk/ and the event was for the Olivetti dealer day.

I was hired to create a buzz around the 'cashmarkllc' stand and generally send people in the direction of the company director Shawn Cashmark. I adapted several tricks in my repertoire to contain key company logo's and information which is a great way generating potential leads at the event.

Its something different and really breaks up the standard sales pitches that are often very similar at these events. The client noticed a considerable buzz around his stand for the duration of my performance.

Trade-show work and product promotion really benefit from creative pitches and promotion strategies so please check out www.darrencampbellmagic.co.uk for further ideas for entertainment at any event.

No comments:

Post a Comment