Sunday 3 April 2011

Private Parties, Weddings and Corporate events.

So the last few weeks have been filled with some really fun and enjoyable performances. I have been at Dumbleton Hall for a beautiful and sunny wedding. A 50th anniversary party in Monmouth entertaining everyone from 8 years old to 80 years old.

Then there was the 'Casablanca' themed party at Byzantium in Bristol working as a pickpocket and magician for the evening. A very enjoyable evening with a great crowd all dressed up like characters from the iconic film.

Last night I was at the very grand 'Passenger Shed' in Bristol which is a stunning venue. The event was Las Vegas themed and for a large wine import company. I was working alongside a fantastic Juggler whose details can be found at http://www.lightfantastic.org.uk/.

There was around 300 people at this event and I was performing for 2 hours mixing and mingling whilst the guests enjoyed a drink or two.

All these events are very different to perform at however all the organisers wanted someone to amaze, amuse and entertain their guests and this is what I really pride myself on. Not just amazing magic but a great rapport with the guests.

Oh and I'm at a wedding fayre next Sunday at Westonbirt House, I'll be there all day so if you know anyone who's engaged send them along for some free entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment