Sunday 19 December 2010

Christmas Parties.

Well since that wedding on the 4th there have been many christmas parties. Firstly performing at a christmas dinner and seminar forwomen in management. This event was held at the Queens hotel in Cheltenham although only a small event ( around 25-30 ) I performed for an hour between the tables and whilst they had their drinks reception, this was at the start ofthe evening. It just goes to prove however small the event magic can provide quality intimate entertainment.

Everyone seemed to really enjoy the entertainment and I was very happy with the way the gig went. Hopefully when they are next planning a party or event they will bear me in mind.

I managed to get a couple of photos of the evening thanks to my partner who was taking photographs for the event.

I'll post again soon about the other gigs during the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment