Tuesday 14 June 2011

Feedback.

Its always nice when you get an e-mail from the client after the event. I received an e-mail yesterday from a wedding I performed in May at Eastwood park. I had been hired as a surprise for the bride and groom for the evening reception as the new guests arrived. Here is the testimonial I received :


“We are so glad we hired Darren as an extra surprise for our daughter and son-in-law at their wedding last month. He proved to be the perfect ice-breaker for all the guests arriving for the evening. Darren’s blend of magic and charm enthralled everyone. We kept hearing eruptions of laughter and applause rippling around the room . A month later everyone is still talking about him and wondering how he pulled off such amazing tricks up close. Many of our guests commented on how he came back to their table and remembered everyone’s names as if they were old friends. I’ve never seen anyone put people at ease and make them feel included as effortlessly as Darren does. That’s a special kind of magic on its own! Darren, you are a brilliant magician and a first class entertainer – incredible value for money! We’ll definitely be hiring you again..and again.. for any event we can.”

Karen Lowden.

It was a fantastic gig from my point of you and I am so glad it well received by all the guests.


No comments:

Post a Comment