Sunday 16 October 2011

September ( a little late).

Well its been too long since my last post I had a busy September with quite a few weddings a couple of wedding fayres and a birthday all thrown into the mix. I have been to Bath, Worcester, Chew magna and Bristol for various wedding during September and met some lovely people along the way.

Also I performed at the Tortworth Court wedding fayre and can be seen in the promotional video for the Love Actually wedding fayre site. A link to this video is here http://vimeo.com/29662959 ...... it was shot by White Villa films who are a fantastic videography company as you can tell from the video.

I also attended a wedding fayre at Bowden Hall in Gloucestershire. Again a great day exhibiting alongside some great companies.

I also had the pleasure of running a small card workshop for members of 'The Cotswold Magic Society' which was great fun.

Right now we're in October I'll post again soon and leave a link to my new wedding promotional video.

All the best,

Darren

No comments:

Post a Comment