Thursday 8 December 2011

Its Christmas!!!!!



I haven't blogged for awhile and I feel bad about this so I will begin with an overview of October and November and that'll lead nicely to now. So October had a couple of lovely weddings one at The Matara centre which is a beautiful venue set in stunning grounds and has a really unusual ( good ) vibe to it.

Also I performed at Clearwell castle which is a very old venue again set in stunning grounds. I was hired for during the photographs at both of these weddings and it went down very well with the guests and bridged the gap to the wedding breakfast very well. Halloween I found myself performing at a local venue who had put on a burlesque evening and I was entertaining in the crowd between acts great fun and a highly entertaining evening. Also I headed out to Cranham for a Cricket clubs Halloween party some great costumes at this gig.

November was busy but all the bookings seemed to be booked last minute. I spent one evening entertaining the members of the Bath Rotary Club who were all celebrating their 90th Anniversary as the club. It was a great evening and I performed alongside a fantastic acoustic guitarist and Opera singer.

My regular Christmas slots at Byzantium in Bristol started at the end of November so I will be there most Wednesdays and Saturdays entertaining the many many Christmas parties that they have booked over the festive season. I had the pleasure of winning a stand up magic competition at the Cotswold magic society it was a great night and am please

d I managed to baffle the judges and spectators alike.

The new wedding showreel is up on my website please check it out at http://www.dcmagic.co.uk/weddings.html and spread the word to anyone you know who may be getting married in 2012/2013.

Now we're into December and I have had a busy start to the month travelling to Sheffield for a gig at Sheffield United Football ground which was a fantastic night. I also had the pleasure of performing at The Penny Reading in Liverpool I performed a 10 minute cabaret act on stage in front of the 400 strong audience and it was such a exhilarating experience. The audience
was great fun and really got involved which made the gig for me.

So thats all for today I'm heading to Brighton tomorrow for a gig which will be fun. More blogging soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment