Saturday 9 June 2012

Jubilee and June weddings.

Last weekend was without doubt one of the busiest weekends of my life.  June is a busy month for weddings and in the first few days I found myself in Bristol, Tetbury, Worcestershire, Westbury on Trym and Cirencester.  One of the wedding had the most fantastic Teepee tents set up on some of the families land and I think you'll agree they looked great.

Every wedding is unique and having had the opportunity to perform at so many this year I am still amazed at how different and special they all are.  

As well as wedding I found myself in London twice once last Thursday for a lovely evening entertaining at the Cannon Bridge Roof Gardens which was just a delightful space that I had no idea existed.

The event was themed as an Alice in Wonderland garden party, so having a close up magician tied in very well with the theme.





Sunday I was lucky enough to be hired to entertain on one of the boats on the Thames as part of the Diamond Jubilee Pageant.  It was quite an experience and I was very proud to be pat of such a prestigious event.  I was also very glad that our boat had a roof and heating.  I managed to capture a few photos over the course of the day.

My next post will include details of a small filming project that I took part in on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment